1997 Kona Explosif Frame Gold - Lost in post with My Hermes.

Re: Re:

dyna-ti":1vw08si3 said:
Actually I was wondering if i'd maybe been a bit strong of a rebuttal, though in truth it wasnt meant as such, it was just in reply. The same could have been penned omitting your observation :) and nothing else could have been inferred other than another horror story.

We've all been in that damaged frame scenario with parcelfarce ;) :LOL:

Haha don't worry buddy I didn't take it as malicious, merely a slight chiding :LOL:

I just have a way of using made up names for most stuff in life as I simply refuse to grow up lol

Thing is with Hermes they are mmuch cheaper for mid size items. Rims, handlebars, frames, forks etc. If you pay for insurance and keep your fingers crossed what could possibly go wrong?

for what it's worth, I've let the original seller of the Kinesis know about the new seller's posting and this thread (I didn't see anyone post that they had done that, but maybe lgf already did it when he found it). If that guy was ripped off too may be he will call S Yorks police too and they will have a bit more evidence (and another victim).

Hope it all gets sorted out for you Trebz

Maybe sold it? there was a lot of interest in the frame and it was cheap compared to others for sale.

Maybe they or a friend saw this thread? its been up for a while now.

Either way, you should contact Police and update them and ask them for an update too if you havent already. Also what did Herpes say when you told them it had turned up for sale on auction site?

Re:

Maybe contacting the owner of the kinesis could have resulted in a red flag if they got in touch with the seller? I hope the police have acted swiftly. I reported some kids trying to set fire to something the other day, police didn't seem that interested.

Doesn't look like it sold, maybe pulled,

Can someone message him? Asking if the frame has sold, so we'll know if it's gone or not........

'Hi, I was watching the gold Kona frame you had up for sale, has it sold as I see the listing had ended?'

Etc.

Im surprised after 5 days from being informed they've done nothing. The site is still selling his stuff. Or has it turned into an investigation and God alone knows when they'll act. Especially given current conditions.

This type of thing is beyond belief that they haven't at least contacted to to say theyre working on it.
Might a follow up email/letter to your local councilor help ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back