1997 Kona Explosif Frame Gold - Lost in post with My Hermes.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

That seller has a very random assortment of brand new but one-off items for sale, unlike most legitimate sellers that have product lines for sale, usually in one or two sectors of the market. You'd have thought that, if eBay were serious about cracking down on the sale of stolen goods, they would have an algorithm that flags up sellers like this one as potentially suspicious.

Just as easily the type of stock from auctions, a friend used to get some really bizarre lots, always reminded me of del-boy.

i think the focus should be on the time-frame for herpes to auction lost items, and if this was the case then did they meet those times. The dilemma is the item is officially recorded as lost and they may, or may not, be in their right to auction off re found items, if so then there is no theft committed and not a lot which can be done unfortunately. Whichever the case, time is of the upmost importance as if the frame is nicked and it sells, its gone.

It is a well known fact and My Hermes advertise that they send your 'Lost Items' to auction after a certain period of time. This means that they make money off the lost items as well as the payment we make for the courier services. I understand why they do it, they would end up knee deep in lost items pretty quickly if they didn't clear them out.

As MK One said, the issue here and my main point of concern is that within what seems to be four weeks my parcel was picked up from me and sent out to the lost items auction.

I genuinely suspect that the seller on Ebay is not a thief and that he is acting within the law, meaning that he goes to the My Hermes auctions and buys a lot of unknown goods in sealed packaging. We can all do it if we like, it's perfectly legal.

I just want the frame back so I can pass it onto the original buyer. Iv'e heard nothing from the police as yet, I'll update you all again when I get some information from them.

Re:

I wonder how many of these 'lost items' are ones that don't pay above the £20 insurance.
Because if they have made it to an auction, then they are not lost as they'll have big trackable labels on them they can quickly get back on track.

A lost item is something you honestly cannot find, if you can't find it you can't sell it.
OR it has no labels so don't know who or where it should be going.

More likely someone could inform the mirror of this specific case. Seems we know where these mis-scanned parcels were going to.

I believe that's exactly what has happened. My Hermes are a disgrace and should be punished severely by some form of governing body. But then, who actually gives a sh1t these days unless they are getting paid for it. Who in the UK is actually empowered to prosecute My Hermes, no one I suspect.

Latest posts

Back