1995 PACE RC200 F5 RetroMod 1x11 Deore XT FINISHED Pg10

Nice mod there peachy .
A 200 fit for the next generation with more mods and coolness than you can shake a stick at 👌
Cheers 😊

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, you absolutely smash it with something that would be overlooked by so many, the attention to detail you have is absolutely fantastic!
I'd love to see this in person at some point, it's cooler than a penguins nutsack 😍

Cooler than a Penguins nut sack? That’s pretty cool.
Hopefully Logun or Gil or someone will organise a Pace off at Dalby this year.

Haha aye if they keep em in the same place as we do, then it would certainly be a chilly willy wouldn't it lmao 😂

Would I be allowed to attend on my fancy modern pace though, as I don't own a classic one unfortunately 🙈

Haha aye if they keep em in the same place as we do, then it would certainly be a chilly willy wouldn't it lmao 😂

Would I be allowed to attend on my fancy modern pace though, as I don't own a classic one unfortunately 🙈
Pace is a Pace is a Pace. If I’m bringing the lad to show his off I’m likely to be on a Claud! 😁

Haha that's very true, definitely says 'Pace, Yorkshire England' on the head badge 😍

And it's covered in anno hope parts too, just as a Pace should be, to which I got a comment on insta saying it looked like it had just fallen out of the 90s and they didn't like it, I replied saying that was exactly the look I was going for when I specced the build lmao 😀

Haha that's very true, definitely says 'Pace, Yorkshire England' on the head badge 😍

And it's covered in anno hope parts too, just as a Pace should be, to which I got a comment on insta saying it looked like it had just fallen out of the 90s and they didn't like it, I replied saying that was exactly the look I was going for when I specced the build lmao 😀
Just ring my bagoshite rc200f3 or longun may have a spare one for you.?

Any help with a larger front ring would be appreciated...

Any help with a larger front ring would be appreciated...
Sorted... thanks to @benjabbi a 38t Wolftooth has been ordered and is on its way... XTM8-96-BCD-30T-Black-02_720x.jpg

Back