Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Couldn’t sleep last night, too much back pain, took too much Tramadol…
Got up at 4.. quick shower and a shave and set myself a mission..
Make two piles, one for selling one for keeping.

Easy, accept the keep pile was getting bigger but with no real reason other than not wanting to let go.. I needed a purpose, especially for the spare Titanium “Titanius” frame and lots of nice road stuff too.
This afternoon it hit me, there’s about 200yds of gravel path near where I work, so obviously I need a lunch time gravel muncher! 😁 image.jpg

Last edited:
Big test is going to be not breaking a promise I made to myself… namely “No buying” (well apart from maybe some skinny tyres)
Now then, I need a 1-1/8 aheadset… I spy with my little eye… image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmm, next… Pace I think, rigid of course.. topped off with @Splatter Paint ’s old FSA that came off of his 2019 MM Marin…
Not sure if I’ve got a theme for this yet, other than some exotica strapped together with some mundane from the parts bin… image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Recently renovated Lightweight Flite TT, looks the part… image.jpg

Now here’s a thought, maybe not a pretty one but it might just save my back…
Will those ergo 8-speed road levers pull a set of cantilever’s?
Answers on a post card… image.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like getting my Freak on… and our Italian cousins are a calling….

Last edited:
Ti, early Pace RC31 with a potato sack carbon weave and upturned drops with Campag handles for a specific itinerary.....

How could I not follow this. For the moment - do not saw anything or cable anything - till we get a side profile picture.

Latest posts

Back