1993 Lotus Sport Monocoque

Keep coming back to look at the hanging exhibition and marvel at those iconic bikes that have been displayed with their saddles ramped down - makes em look like your average line up in Halfords trying to sell oversized frames for wee Jimmy to grow in to.

Any one got a long ladder a few Allen keys and fancy doing a break in.

hawkhill97":1k4ssnme said:
Blimey, what a build! Looking forward to the next installment.

Rest assured like ditties from Peachy and THM this is another thread / Gift that keeps on giving
25 pages and 18 months in its still going strong !

Retro Spud":1nqko12j said:
Keep coming back to look at the hanging exhibition and marvel at those iconic bikes that have been displayed with their saddles ramped down - makes em look like your average line up in Halfords trying to sell oversized frames for wee Jimmy to grow in to.

Any one got a long ladder a few Allen keys and fancy doing a break in.

Having PM’d a number of installations at the Science Museum, I can assure you that every time I’ve had a crew down there I’ve offered our services for free... each time it’s “explained” to me that that the designer has been informed but that to change them now would ruin the aesthetic....... :facepalm:

Re:

Been a while I know but it's taking some time to find finishing touches at the right price, anyway Syncros Crank-O-Matic's finally found it reasonable condition without taking out a second mortgage (and yes Peachy, the cranks will be polished in the fullness of time ;) as well as the front derailleur and all the fixings )

50129192216_6330631d64_c.jpg

Still waiting patiently for some other bits from the States and also found another couple of gelcoat cracks which are in the process of being dug out and painted :roll: (A terribly slow process)

I love the GLC... :cool:

And I'd expect nothing less re the cranks ;)

Come on.... chop chop, this one’s missing out! :LOL:

Re:

Patience is a virtue :LOL: Just waiting for 1 set of parts to be shipped from the states( as well as parts for the San Andreas from the same chap), then it's a thorough clean and it's done. It's worth the wait for the parts..trust me.

Back