1993 Klein Rascal rescue

Muddy paw":2jhtr6is said:
Nice one Tim ;) , talk about getting lucky on a deal eh! " sweet! " so that will be sorted before the evenings out i take it as it's no big job and you'll have the satisfaction of the Klein being finally sorted :cool: ..

That's a bit better :LOL:

Spec list:

Frame: 1993 Klein Rascal 17" centr BB to top of seat tube, frame number O19L0593015 in Sunrise

Fork: RockShox Quadra in Sunrise

Headset: Shimano XT M740 1" theeaded
Stem: Mission Control combined
Handlebar: Mission Control combined and uncut
Grips: ODI Attack

Brakes: Shimano Deore XT M734
Brake Pads: Shimano Deore XT
Brake Cables: Shimano SLR
Cantilever cable hangers: Shimano
Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M095

Shifters: Shomano Deore XT M095
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M735
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M735
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide
Chain: Shimano HG71
Cranks: Shimano Deore XT M730
Crank Bolts: Titanium
Chainrings: Shimano SG large and granny rings, Sugino middle
Chainring bolts: Middleburn
Bottom Bracket: Klein press fit sealed bearing
Pedals: Shimano Deore XT M735

Hub Skewers: Shomano Deore XT
Rims: Alesa
Hubs: Shmano Deore XT M730 front and M732 rear
Nipples: Brass
Spokes: Stainless
Tyres: Panaracer Smoke and Dart 26x2.1 original
Tubes: Panaracer

Saddle: Turbo perforated
Seatpost: Shimano Deore XT 27.2
Seatpost Binder: Titanium

Weight: 11.9Kg

Minifreak":1s04kph7 said:
Muddy paw":1s04kph7 said:
Nice one Tim ;) , talk about getting lucky on a deal eh! " sweet! " so that will be sorted before the evenings out i take it as it's no big job and you'll have the satisfaction of the Klein being finally sorted :cool: ..

That's a bit better :LOL:

Nope that's not a bit better because it's " perfect " ;) and the list of parts is pretty impressive when you consider this isn't the top of the range model and i'm really thinking i gonna need a bigger shed in 12 months time as i'm thinking i need a road version :facepalm: , " the wifes gonna kill me " :facepalm: but any way you've made a cracking job of this Tim and some one out their is going to get a real sweet bargain mate ..

Re:

Beautiful.
You say it's not being the high-end model, I was sure the rascal was 1 from the top model?

bm0p700f":j2juqm1m said:
You picked the nicest looking groupset for this bike i think.enjoy it.

Thank you. Still waiting to take it out for a good spanking what with work and epic rain storms getting in the way. More than happy to get this muddy and take some pics though :LOL:

Re: Re:

FST4RD":dbmc4fbq said:
Beautiful.
You say it's not being the high-end model, I was sure the rascal was 1 from the top model?

Catalogue above is from 93, there was the Adroit and the Attitude with their chunky diameter headtube. Not much difference in the frame really though.

Latest posts

Back