1990 Muddy Fox Prestige Pro

Prestige tubing must be rare for Muddy Fox.

I had a courier and that was a great bike, one of many I regret selling

Hey, could you send a picture of the finished project. I have the same frame and I am curious what other people build out of them.
Hi, out of interest what size frame do you have? Are you restoring to original or a retro mod? Love to see some pics of the frame!👍

Hi, out of interest what size frame do you have? Are you restoring to original or a retro mod? Love to see some pics of the frame!👍
Think it is a 18. I am the first owner of the Frame. Original fork did get lost many years ago. Stem is still in my Parts bin.
Bike is at the moment being build into Version 5.0 maybe 6.0 ;-)
Still in the test fitting Part of the build.
This time I am going with lots of carbon, 12Speed and disc brakes - lets see how that is going to feel.

Maybe you could help me - what is the original specification of the size of the Seat Post?

IMG_2426.jpeg

Think it is a 18. I am the first owner of the Frame. Original fork did get lost many years ago. Stem is still in my Parts bin.
Bike is at the moment being build into Version 5.0 maybe 6.0 ;-)
Still in the test fitting Part of the build.
This time I am going with lots of carbon, 12Speed and disc brakes - lets see how that is going to feel.

Maybe you could help me - what is the original specification of the size of the Seat Post?

View attachment 855928
Hi, bike looks fantastic! I had a Courier Prestige for a while, lower spec but lovely. Always regretted selling it. Just brought a Courier Mega that I'm working on. Got a few other late 80's Couriers and an Explorer. From the spec the seat post is 'Kalloy Hard Anodized, 29 4mm' See attached. Keep me posted on the build loving the look of it. No expense spared for that frame. Join the 80's 90's Muddy Fox group on FB. Some people on there would love to see the bike including Drew the old MF owner! 👍

Attachments

• katana15.jpg
    katana15.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    449.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4239.jpeg
    IMG_4239.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 6
  • katana18.jpg
    katana18.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks - than my alloy one ist Right.
Seems to be hard to find a Carbon seatpost in 29.4 - maybe i Need to work with a Adapter.

Back