Wanted Rare coloured Zaskars

Yep I’ve just added a zero myself haven’t I ? 😂

It’s mainly to stop all the offers of BB frames as last time I put a wanted advert up that’s all I got offered and I’ve had tons of those. Who would of thought a common frame like this would be hard to find, but back in the day everyone wanted a silver one
Good job I hung onto all my zaskars then!!

Yes mate there’s a 19 one doing the rounds but it’s quite faded and also too big. I’ve picked up a purple one a couple of weeks ago actually too but would like another to actually ride if poss in a 18 or 16.

Looking for any rarer coloured zaskars in Anodised colours.

Just to be 100% clear it’s Anodised ones I’m after before I get offered ball burnished or painted ones. The only exemption to this is the white 99 LE team colours.

UK only

16 or 18 inch

Gloss or Frost colours.

I don’t want frost red , or anodised red as have both. Open to anything else from 93-98

Frames or full bikes if priced sensible

I’ll give a fortune for a 16 inch Aqua in mint condition.
Hi,

Did you ever find your Aqua 16 inch? I have a blue anodised Zaskar LE, which is in mint condition, I think it's aqua, (I don't know how many blue anodised ones they made) I believe it's 16 inch. I've decided to sell it. If you're interested let me know and I will send you the specs, serial number and some pictures.

Just looked at the pictures in the thread, it is the same anodised blue

Thanks

Adrian

Hi,

Did you ever find your Aqua 16 inch? I have a blue anodised Zaskar LE, which is in mint condition, I think it's aqua, (I don't know how many blue anodised ones they made) I believe it's 16 inch. I've decided to sell it. If you're interested let me know and I will send you the specs, serial number and some pictures.

Just looked at the pictures in the thread, it is the same anodised blue

Thanks

Adrian
Hi ,

I’m still on the hunt for an aqua. So yes I’m definitely interested.

I’ll pm you now.

You're tempting fate by using 'Rare' in the title..
Very few are actually "rare" as most were standard catalog offered production colors. To find early 93's with good color is rare. Many have faded to half their original color depth if they've been exposed to any sunlight in 30 years. The rarest colors would be the ones only offered for one year. 95 Purple/ BB fade (Tech Shop frame only color), 96 Red, 97 and 98 frost Red and Blue ano colors and the 98 Acid Green.

Very few are actually "rare" as most were standard catalog offered production colors. To find early 93's with good color is rare. Many have faded to half their original color depth if they've been exposed to any sunlight in 30 years. The rarest colors would be the ones only offered for one year. 95 Purple/ BB fade (Tech Shop frame only color), 96 Red, 97 and 98 frost Red and Blue ano colors and the 98 Acid Green.

Well.. that will teach me to make a lighthearted quip!

Thanks for the pedantically accurate correction.. I suppose

Back