Zaskar evolution.

I’ll need to check the next time I’m out on it, can’t remember if it’s a 95 or a 96? The decals aren’t correct as I wanted the black and white ones not the yellow/red that I believe are correct for the year. The ones in the as collected pic were wrong too. They were aftermarket printed on clear backgrounds. I’m aiming to swap the last few remaining blue parts out for black or silver and go for the monochrome look.

Can’t be a 95 or 96.

95 was the earlier frame design that ran 93-95 with a few small tweaks.

96 /97 was the newer version (like this) but had a normal removable Seat post collar.

So it must be a 98 or even 99 as it has the integrated collar

I’ll check next time I get it out the shed. I must be getting mixed up with the 16” ones I had. I just remember that the decals I fitted were a year out from the frame. I’m sure it should have the yellow/red or red/yellow ones. All I know is I didn’t like them 😂.

Great story and evolutionary build! Love this 👍 😍

Love the "final" build spec and I'm sure as with my own bikes it will change at some point 👍

I’m already on the hunt for a set of pedals. The blue needs to go. For the time being anyway. Once I’m bored of the monochrome look I might chose another colour?

Great way to choose a holiday destination lol 😆
Looks better each evolution, looking forward to the next one though it’ll be hard to top 👍

I’ve just been out to the shed today, she’s a 98. I do have a lead on a 97 LE frame though so if I can strike a deal I could swap out the frame? Knowing what I’m like though I’d end up just building another bike 😂.

Back