Yeti Lawwill 4

I have an old uk mag with the 6 in it and it has RST (forget the name, the upside down ones) on the team bikes. Maybe they would suit?

Thanks very much beepbeep! I was never able to find such links/pages before and had almost given up.E-mails to yeti never brought any help and all my local bike shops were/are unable to help me locate anything?Just had them search again last week.Go figure? I have emailed yeti again with links to these pages you gave me asking which of the two bushings would fit for sure as mine is a 97' Lawwill 4 and both pictures of the bushings,though the right colour blue,are slightly different from each other.(one has a small lip on the edge while the other is straight)
Glad I finally found this site!! You guys rock! :D

p.s.; I've added a photo,in my above post,of my baby to share with all you retro-heads,even got me a vintage bugs bunny bell! :cool:

I want one of these so bad... ever since I seen them in a mag when they came out... Has to be this colour to :D

Great bike, good to see it in a used state rather than residing in the garage full time!

FST4RD":1be7222g said:
I want one of these so bad... ever since I seen them in a mag when they came out... Has to be this colour to :D

you can come see the one in this thread when its finished mate!!

Neil G":1qx064pf said:
Great bike, good to see it in a used state rather than residing in the garage full time!

it is currently stripped and ready for a respray - going to be a similar colour - but overall look will be based loosely on colin baileys team version!!

parts acquired so far

RS DHO Forks
HED rear wheel (front hopefully on the way too)
IRC Missile Tyres
obligatory ringle stem and seatpost
magura front brake
syncros risers
RaceFace crank!!

will post some pics soon

nporternz":tuz5xdms said:
FST4RD":tuz5xdms said:

you can come see the one in this thread when its finished mate!!

Hopefully I'll be coming up to Welly soon so would love to come and see your collection :D

Back