Yet another Pace RC-100 resto...

The Pace still in Leeds, but these are hot off the press. Forks will defo need a respray but I'd like to keep the frame original.

Any suggestions for painters in the Surrey area? I live very close to Sigma Sports.

Attachments

• IMG_2652.JPG
    IMG_2652.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2650.JPG
    IMG_2650.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 297
Really, you wouldn't leave the current paint on?? Give it that lived in look :)

Yes - definitely. Any suggestions? I hear Argos being mentioned a lot.

I think I'll leave the frame as-is for as long as I can - needs a bit of patina!

If you are looking to respray, I'll do you a swap!

I saw it on the Bay, I am from Leeds and I would have had it if we hadn't just had an offer accepted on a house. (Damned grown up life!)

I am in London (N1, for the time being) and if you are genuinely going to strip that frame I have an already stripped and polished 21" frame that I would be more than happy to swap, that paint looks to good to sacrifice.

What a coincidence! I think I'm going to leave the frame as the paint looks good - it would be a real shame to sandblast all that history away!

However, the forks are starting to bubble with rust, so I will be getting them, the stem and the cranks done.

Thats cool, do make sure you get the frame number up on the official retrobike list.

It looks in fantastic condition and I doubt you will require anything much to finish it off well. But if I can be of any help what so ever give me a shout.

Its hard to find somebody to do fluoro yellow. But Argos are top quality if they can do it. I think Kevin Winter did some fluoro yellow for RB member Coleman on his Yeti. Dr S on this site did the yellow himself on his RC100.

Back