Wanted X large steel bike

KenG

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all
Looking for a X large frame, 23inch MTB would be ideal, I'm looking to build a bike to pull a trailer so something nice and strong. Muddy fox seem to do a good selection of large framed bikes, explorer, courier etc. Let me know what you have.
Cheers šŸ˜Š

I might have something, give me ten mins. Iā€™m away for a dig in the dark recesses of the shed.

Okay it took a bit longer than expected šŸ˜‚. I knew it was a big frame but I didnā€™t know how big! Itā€™s mahoooooosive! IMG_7380.jpeg IMG_7381.jpeg

Comes complete with seized seatpost, tatty paint and some surface rust. Ideal for a respray in your choice of paint once the post is out. At first glance no cracks or dents, threads are good. You can have it for postage if you fancy a challenge? Iā€™m gonna guessā€¦.. 90-92ish? rockhopper comp.

Looks like a challenge indeed, frame size is very impressive too. Wonder how much postage would be to Hull, East Yorkshire?

At a guessā€¦ Ā£15-Ā£20? If youā€™re interested I can get a quote at the weekend.

Not mine but saw this on marketplace, 23ā€; I love Alpinestars but no more space so passed

Attachments

• IMG_0643.png
    IMG_0643.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 12
Back