Workshop/Workspace... Show us yours!

Pretty average space you have there Carl! 🤣😜

Joking aside that is one AMAZING space, but I know it's taken you years and years of hard work to get it to what you currently have.

Question. How did you get hold of the big klunker print?

Also where's the bed??? 😜
it is really, just some kitchen units, a work top, piece of carpet and B+Q garage tiles.....lol.

It is still an amazing feeling to be able to find a tool or a component though.

As for most fellas I guess, the space is as much a sanctuary as a workshop.

The Wall of Frames, Repack image was a poster, the Wheel Rack image is a Yeti Headbadge, and the Founding Fathers came from California from memory.

And i only have space for a Hammock now.

it is really, just some kitchen units, a work top, piece of carpet and B+Q garage tiles.....lol.

It is still an amazing feeling to be able to find a tool or a component though.

As for most fellas I guess, the space is as much a sanctuary as a workshop.

The Wall of Frames, Repack image was a poster, the Wheel Rack image is a Yeti Headbadge, and the Founding Fathers came from California from memory.

And i only have space for a Hammock now.
Nice! Yes, once my damp leaky garage gets demolished I'm hoping it'll be replaced with something more civil and organised. Not quite to your level, but being able to find a tool or component without moving lots of things would be nice.

Hammock isn't a bad option! 😜

Cheers, Believe me, its not as inviting when your over run with builds and working in it.

thumbnail_IMG_3624.jpg

I do have a stand. It sucks, but it does the job. No fancy Park Tool stand yet. My issue is not putting stuff back after I take it out of a drawer because I’m lazy and demotivated. The cave is somewhat cleaner now.
Nice space @Neko !

...and it reminds me that I used no bench to work on my bikes and also no bike stand from age 12 till about 5 years ago!

I did most of my work on the floor...even if I had a bench and a bike stand four about 5 years at some point.. 🫣 🤯

There is something that's working for me when I am spreading out on the floor all the parts and tools I am using...I can't do that on the bench so easily or I get lost in it's chaos but surprisingly this doesn't happen when everything is on the floor!

Now well into my 40s, back pains came knocking recently and they asked for a proper bench and a bike stand of course.

Make sure you have stretching excercises in your daily routine and you will be fine for quite some time if you want to continue this way...

Latest posts

Back