SYNCROS Powerlite Rigid Fork - Show some love! And show us yours!

My 1 1/8” version will be posted up for sale in the relevant forum this week.

Just need to snap some photos and take some measurements first!

I have a friend who would let go of his black one for 799,00 Euros + shipping. Great condition.

Over the last 15 years, they usually went for about 350,00 Euros. Over the last 3 years, they easily almost their prices. Last 3 ones at Kleinanzeigen and eBay USA never went unter 600,00 Euros / 600,00 Dollars.

And I at least know 2 guys from this forum here that would sell one kidney to finally find one SYNCROS Powerlite fork for their bikes. I currently own 4 of them. 3x black, 1x white. And I am currently having titanium replacement legs produced for them.

Well "smarty" ;-) : Last 2 Powerlite forks at eBay Kleinanzeigen were ASKED 550 and 600 and WENT for 550 and 600. (I know the buyers). And I know one of the two sellers.

Last one at eBay US was ASKED 600 dollars and was SOLD for 600 dollars and found a buyer right away. You can still find it in the completed listings.

I am too deep down in the whole SYNCROS world, believe me. So ...what exactly is your point here? :) :) :)

@Spankyfart

Well, if you guys ever see someone again selling his for about 300,00 Euros / dollars, simply let me know! I am happy to buy all of them in a heartbeat in that price-range. Thank you :)

Back