Winter gloves recommendations

I think it gets worse with age too, i remember having cold hands when i was younger but never in the summer..

How old are you now Dom, 53.. 54? it'll be worse when you get to 60 ;)

Luckily my riding is all pleasure and once home I can get warm (hopefully)

Reason for not wanting heated gloves is purely because I feel this issue is going to get worse and I want to have a fall back plan once they get worse. As I tend to believe you get used to whatever you use (if that makes sense)

Plus remembering to charge them is another thing to do.
Definitely agree, I resisted getting them for ages but they do serve their purpose, I only wear them on work days when it's extremely cold, so probably no more than 20-30 days in the year. This year so far I only needed them for that one cold week.

I wear a pair of Gore-tex gloves for normal cold weather riding.

I think it gets worse with age too, i remember having cold hands when i was younger but never in the summer..

How old are you now Dom, 53.. 54? it'll be worse when you get to 60 ;)

I’m 39 😂

It’s definitely got worse this year for some reason. Im ok in the summer to be fair. It’s anything less than about 15 degrees where they are cold beyond what a normal person would have.

Annoyingly my daughter who’s 17months has cold hands that turn purple too so looks like I’ve passed it on. Doctors says there’s nothing wrong and wear gloves.

My kid is the opposite.. his hands are always toasty warm, i miss those days when he was little, hiking in the peaks, holding his hand was like having hand warmers.. at 14, i'm not sure he's down with holding hands anymore 😁

Expensive but descent

Back