For Sale Lake 303 sub zero boots , Pearl Izumi waterproof gloves, and lobsters, Lumicycle light

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
Lake 303 boots:
They're in very good condition as though they keep my feet warm and toastie, despite suffering with Reynauds, my knees really feel the cold so if it's sub zero I don't go out, and I have some less thermally excellent Lake 146s for milder weather.
They are size 46, which is 2 sizes larger than all my other shoes. I normally take a 44. I thought they were a wide fitting but they're not, they're standard fitting, which is a surprise as they accept my flipper feet without complaint.
Very good nick with just the mildest of scuffs, and no kinks or reluctance in the Boa cables.
£100 +post, Paypal F+F only

Pearl Izumi Lobster gloves, size XL. Not sure of the model but they're top of the range from a few years back. Super warm! no rips or tears or other damage. £30 posted

Pearl Izumi WXB waterproof gloves, size XL, Excellent condition, £30 posted

Lumicycle 3LED light with Li-on battery and charger. About 1300 lumen if I remember right. Not had much use and still keeps going for a couple of hours plus on top whack. Complete with battery, charger, helmet mount and mount for fat or thin bars. £75 posted

pics of all to follow... or contact nixon.dcase@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back