Who's riding what, where this weekend?

I'm hoping all the holiday makers will have buggered off home by monday afternoon. That way I should have Brechfa forest all to myself on monday evening. I think i've fixed a minor drive train teathing problem on my RM Vertex so i'll be taking her :D

Dalby was so quiet today, almost had the place to ourselves. Good fun hunting down and passing the modern crap on the Schwinn Klunker. Taking it back out again around my local loop in the morning.

Si

Planned to do my MTB time trial saturday am and a nice bimble monday...

Saturday was fine, but today....went on the canal path which since I didnt go early as usual was completely invaded with the push chair brigade :shock:

Share and share a like I know but just couldnt get anywhere..blinking hundreds of them...Wont be making that mistake again....

I got pissed off and ended up slapping it in a big gear and blasting along the way back just ploughing everyone out of the way. That'll be good for walker v biker relations then :?

Had planned a ride with legrandefromage on Sunday, but as the sun was out the beer came and then I fired the BBQ up.

We didnt manage a ride, but had a cracking afternoon chatting and putting the world right ;)

Not riding but having a 'roll up' at my lawn bowls club!!

Big up to the penzance bowls club massive.

Al, serious about bowls,old steel bikes and cake. :D

Just got back from camping at the Forest of Dean, Had a superb time with the weather, Did the family trail with the women and dogs on the Saturday and hit the trails on the sunday finding lots of the trails where we rode on the retrobike ride :cool:

DSC_0236.jpg

Back