Who told me these babys wouldn't work! YOUR ALL WRONG !!!

John":quetli5e said:
Hard I may once have been, but I was never man enough to try riding down the bank by devils chimney......

I'm not sure if that's got steeper or I've got older and wiser but whenever I look at it now, I'm not quite sure what must have been going through my head.

Anyway, seeing as the last time we met was on the Hell of the North, I think that your hard MTB'er credentials are still intact :)

cchris2lou":w323ljcc said:
everytime there is a good discussion my internet is down at work . :LOL:

we're going to start 1 about your furtado project now ;) :LOL: heres how it works. collective, find out what parts you need, collective find the parts, you pay for it :D :LOL: bike gets built in record time :D

Blimey !! What have I started !!

Only wanted to tell all the guys who advised not to buy these, that they were wrong! No names mentioned ........ Someone mentioned about Boulder being the first designers of the HO's ! Does anyone remember the Boulder cycles first rear suspension bike!! Looked amazing!! Think it was red and yellow?? And it had the pneumatic piston pushing into the back of the top tube.. Mmmmm, would like one of those !

yeh, boulder made the brakes & sold the license to onza later. do a search, pretty certain some1 on here has a boulder? (gazelle)

Latest posts

Back