Whats is the longest ride you have done this year?

On the single speed: 44 off road miles last Sunday, 28 yesterday, out this coming Friday for a low 20 odd and doing a big un of over 60 on Sunday, but I'm probably using gears for Sunday. :oops:

:D

22, on the road, Corby to Market Harborough and back, took me an hour and 15....not bad for a porker and only two rings working (well I thought it was ok-ish)

neill

Did a epic off road 45mile'er night ride in feb 6 to 11. No rush to do another in anytime soon.

neilll":1xkthmc2 said:
22, on the road, Corby to Market Harborough and back, took me an hour and 15....not bad for a porker and only two rings working (well I thought it was ok-ish)

neill

you do realize that your not much more than a gnats whisker away from Legrandefromage Towers?

legrandefromage":2rbej9lw said:
you do realize that your not much more than a gnats whisker away from Legrandefromage Towers?

I'll have to pay you a visit for tea, cakes and a skip collection tour then ;)

neilll":3cuhjvpe said:
legrandefromage":3cuhjvpe said:

I'll have to pay you a visit for tea, cakes and a skip collection tour then ;)

you're welcome to pop by and have quick punt round Grafham or summink.

legrandefromage":3gx0g0jj said:
you're welcome to pop by and have quick punt round Grafham or summink.

Grafham...? blimey I need to look on a map, I thought that was near where I work (Bedford). I often ride out around Raunds and Thrapston as well....that must be near your patch?

Back