What digital camera do you use?

My mum has the G11, it seems quite cool. I find it hard to get exited about digi still cameras tho, as much as I like my Fuji, I really love all my Yashica 35mm stuff, just too bulky and lots is sentimental so cant be throwing around in my rucksack or leaving in the dust at the trails.

Lumix FX35 works well for me. The shutter is a bit laggy but still perfectly usable. The HD movie mode is excellent. It's very small and extremely solidly built - not a trace of plastic visible. It also has a nice big screen

My Fuji F810 has a lot more manual stuff and seems to do better dark tone gradations, it's also about the fastest one around on shutter lag.

Im selling my Fuji S5600 if anyone wants it ;)

Just bought one of these cos it takes up much less space and takes excellent pix - Panasonic DMC-TZ6 Lumix (£180 from Amazon UK)

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/ ... z6_review/

TZ6_450.jpg

Straightforward point and click shot:

Mudfest_January_03.JPG

This one I spent a bit of time peeing around with settings

Thetford_Jan_2010_30.JPG

nice pic :cool:

if it was mine i woulda cropped the bottom off making it a nice wide panorama type shot, but thats just me :roll:

another vote for the Panasonic Lumix range here ;)
although i have just bought a Nion DSLR that i have no idea how to use!

i like wide images for surise/sunsets tho ;)

beachindecember001.jpg

showtime":3bnvefh3 said:
if it was mine i woulda cropped the bottom off making it a nice wide panorama type shot, but thats just me :roll:

I totally agree chap but they were just a couple of quick, un-edited, straight off the camera pix to show what it can do, I might well tidy up the sunset into something more presentable.

The TZ6 does have a 16:9 mode which is quite neat as it produces some lovely wide angle pix, not really done much with it yet though.

Back