What digital camera do you use?

i use a canon powershot a530 , it's not that bad tbh.... but i'm not anal about photos :roll: :D

Nikon d80 and fuji e900. Wor lass has the canon g11 and an older lumix tz5. The lumix as mentioned are good, bulkier than say the ixus from canon but normally longer zoom. Fujis are pretty good for point and shoot.

When I'm out an about, I use my mobile phone (Nokia N96 5mp) which I think all of my photos I have posted here (bar a few) have been taken with.
The others taken withn our Samsung Nv10 (10mp) good pic quality but too much faffing around with options and such, I prefer to pop one of and bluetooth it to my web-book with me moby and just host it up.
Harry Burgandy always seems to have cracking photo's of his stuff for sale, never asked what he's using though :oops:

Gc

enid_puceflange":1kdak6rw said:
Harry Burgandy always seems to have cracking photo's of his stuff for sale, never asked what he's using though :oops:
Panasonic Lumix IIRC.

Skeelsie":1u3xtng2 said:
I know someone with a Canon G9 for £200, pretty good camera's without the baggage of an SLR.

Drop me a pm and I could put you in touch with him, he's a trusted member of another forum I use with feedback etc.

g9.jpg

superb camera.

almost perfect. (almost).

Andy B":xgtrzxcd said:
Panasonic Lumix TZ range are very good cameras

Decent lens on them too

Might not have as many MPix as some cameras but once you get over about 7 or 8 MPix it's pretty pointless unless you intend blowing the pic up to epic sizes.

Agreed.

I've got the TZ5 though...

Wu-Tangled":28d07iaa said:
Skeelsie":28d07iaa said:
I know someone with a Canon G9 for £200, pretty good camera's without the baggage of an SLR.

Drop me a pm and I could put you in touch with him, he's a trusted member of another forum I use with feedback etc.

superb camera.

G9 doesn't have the wide angle yet ;) G10 onwards have.....
Have a G11 myself, but to be honoust I don't realy need the moveable display

yo-eddy":11lss4qw said:
Wu-Tangled":11lss4qw said:
Skeelsie":11lss4qw said:

superb camera.

G9 doesn't have the wide angle yet ;) G10 onwards have.....
Have a G11 myself, but to be honoust I don't realy need the moveable display

and it's shutter lag is bad even on good cards. And it doesnt have enough shutter speeds in TV mode. and it's a bit noisy over 400 (but then all compacts are too noisy cos they're all obsessed with out pegamixel ing each other.

Pega Mixel envy. :LOL:

But overall it's a great camera. I shot a lot of the pictures I put on my site on a G9 cos I like it as a carry about.

Back