What brake levers should get?

the ones just above it that from @mk one that say Dia-Compe Power Control 7n on them ;-)
The ones your are buying.
Have fun, the shifter are STC-RC so good levers (in my opinion better that the M900 XTR shifter of the previous years)
and if you the want the fibrax cable hanger you can still buy them new.

@2manyoranges actually I was wrong the 1995 had the none n style ones (helps that my old man still has his old BV-SE bike hung up) and so didn't have the gripshift panel, the offset was the gripshift compatibility. Unless anyone knows any better. So they will stick out quite a bit from the bar.
Thanks for letting me know, will they still be ok to use without gripshift? Is it a case of you have the option to run gripshift with those if you want to?

Thanks for letting me know, will they still be ok to use without gripshift? Is it a case of you have the option to run gripshift with those if you want to?
you can run anything with either. It's is just styling really.

I'll see if I can find a picture. Here is someone's bike with GripShift and normal levers, the 'n' model have the lever clamp flanged up to the width of that shifter diameter. That's how much extra you'll get.
1630163017904.png
1630163328238.png

you can run anything with either. It's is just styling really.

I'll see if I can find a picture. Here is someone's bike with GripShift and normal levers, the 'n' model have the lever clamp flanged up to the width of that shifter diameter. That's how much extra you'll get.
View attachment 565987
View attachment 565988
Thank you, you're a font of knowledge and a great help, I know who to come to for advice on here in future.

Back