What a way to make yourself late for work....

raidan73":1t3mbe8l said:
Very nice indeed Kaz. Dare I ask, do first impressions point towards it bring a keeper? ;-)

Well, there's tears in my eyes every time I look at it, so you be the judge.... :D

Mind you, I am a 'guuuuuuuuurl'.......

Re:

Come on Guys :!: :!: :!:

A KEEPER :!: :!: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is Kaz after all ;) :facepalm:

Tis seriously gorgeous though :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re:

No, it's definitely staying chaps, although for now it's on top of the wardrobe as I haven't any funds to do the build I have in mind for it, and the Kona is a perfectly capable hack.

Once the rent is paid I'll see what's left and make some better plans from there.... I remember looking at these 'back in the day' and it's the ultimate example for me of what I couldn't possibly afford back then, but now own against the odds, true meaning of retro as far as I am concerned :p

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":imx8c2he said:
No, it's definitely staying chaps, although for now it's on top of the wardrobe as I haven't any funds to do the build I have in mind for it, and the Kona is a perfectly capable hack.

Once the rent is paid I'll see what's left and make some better plans from there.... I remember looking at these 'back in the day' and it's the ultimate example for me of what I couldn't possibly afford back then, but now own against the odds, true meaning of retro as far as I am concerned :p

Yeah, yeah, yeah heard this all before ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck with it should be a fabulous ride :D :D

Re:

:facepalm:

:LOL: :LOL:

Need to start a proper build thread for this, don't I, but then that means I'll have to build it! More/better pics as soon as I get a break from daft work hours....

Back