VRC ????

I gave up by the bottom of the first page, it was worse than the shallow bitchy queens in Soho.

I'm so glad it's not like that on here.

he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that he said this she said that

Someone please, out a rare $50 filled brazed bike on the VRC thread . :LOL:

that will finish them off . :LOL:

i believe in fixies":19ain7w2 said:
Ein Volk! Ein Reich!... Retro eugenics is the only answer, we must build an uber race of perfect Kleins, all identical, un contaminated with the components of inferior specification...

Oh please...that's not very constructive and I'd say it's even quite insulting to refer to nazi-themes towards a German guy. :(

I think Carsten had a bit of truth in there as well even though I like to see all kinds of bikes here even if some are utter crap...

Archangel":39ddub33 said:
i believe in fixies":39ddub33 said:
Ein Volk! Ein Reich!... Retro eugenics is the only answer, we must build an uber race of perfect Kleins, all identical, un contaminated with the components of inferior specification...

Oh please...that's not very constructive and I'd say it's even quite insulting to refer to nazi-themes towards a German guy. :(

Agreed. Although tongue in cheek and making a valid point the use of the Nazi references isn't really acceptable.

Properly entertaining!

I think that colker1 dude is just p1ssed that Rumphy, Bushpig and Carsten won't give him the keys to IVMTB.

I love the fact that VRC is a bit kooky.. reminds me that its good to be British.. long live elitism and and the craziness that ensues.

On a side note.. not supporting what they say, but if they weren't so passionate, there would be a few less tasty bikes around.. its just a shame that they can't appreciate a Muirwoods coated in purple bling! ;)

Is Colker/PW banned from here because of comments over there?

Back