Voodoo People: The Single !!!

I hate to spoil your date-planning for your parts, but it is in fact a 1996 frame. The build date of June 1995 is in any case very late for the 95 model year, but the clincher is that 1995 VooDoos didn't have a rear cable stop. Joe introduced these on the 96 models, as the frames were now designed for V-brakes. However he did retain the double guide on the seat post for a few years, for those buyers who still preferred cantis.

Re:

Anthony":3g78gnvz said:
I hate to spoil your date-planning for your parts, but it is in fact a 1996 frame. The build date of June 1995 is in any case very late for the 95 model year, but the clincher is that 1995 VooDoos didn't have a rear cable stop. Joe introduced these on the 96 models, as the frames were now designed for V-brakes. However he did retain the double guide on the seat post for a few years, for those buyers who still preferred cantis.
That's the question I had... Wasn't completly sure of the year. But it's strange. Because the Franch importer as a 95 and a 96 model and the don't look like mine... It's a kind of mix of both!!!

Regarding the rear mech hanger - seeing as it's going to be staying, can you fit a chainring bolt through the hole? If you can, then why not buy a green one and bolt it on. At least it would look better than the hole on it's own and it would go nicely with the rest of the colour scheme!

Oh, and with reference to the title - I think I have an idea why you went for the green colour scheme ;) :

the-prodigy-voodoo-people.jpeg

Barneyballbags":2ms2tnoi said:
Regarding the rear mech hanger - seeing as it's going to be staying, can you fit a chainring bolt through the hole? If you can, then why not buy a green one and bolt it on. At least it would look better than the hole on it's own and it would go nicely with the rest of the colour scheme!

Oh, and with reference to the title - I think I have an idea why you went for the green colour scheme ;) :
Yes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's also because Voodoo People was released in 1994 and Voodoo Cycles began the same year!

Concerning the bolt... will see the way it looks when finished! But can be good if I find the right bolt!

Back