Vittorio Strada

This great looking custom manufactured bicycle with superfast wheels is still available :) Grab your chance now it can still be had.

What a lovely bike, it is a mystery to me why it has not sold. If it were larger I would probably buy it, which would make two Vittorio Stradas in my garage.

Re:

As an owner of one of these Dutch bikes without any commercial interest in this particular sale, I can say that they are craftsman-built classics, a great pleasure to own and ride. My one has the original owner's name etched into the bottom bracket, a nice touch done I believe by the maker. I have also seen a very beautiful large track bike from this workshop that I wish I had bought - the Dutch being the tallest people in Europe are experts in the building of larger bikes. Another thing to be considered is that the one up for sale here is in the rare and lightweight Columbus Brain tubing.

I have 5 Vittorio's, ranging from mid sixties (Super Vittorio a Strada) to this mid 90s example. One randonneur, 4 roadbikes. All fine custom built bikes. Letting this one go, as it is simply a bit too modorn in my stable. Everything I have is centered around Nuovo Record/Super Record era. Yes, it is a bit strange it didn't sell yet. Perfect blend of comfort and old world style.

Back