Curious, when I measure from center of BB to top of seat tube, I get 57cm. Center to center of the top tube adjusted length (as per chart) is 55cm, which would read as the 54cm size. 🙃
Well then I am curious! I wonder if you have a 54, and I have a 56! I am also attempting to convert inches to centimeters, since I don't have a metric tape measure.

After seeing this 52cm from Dave_Mars, I think mine is a 56cm. That frame has hardly any space below the frame pump peg to the down tube weld. If Dave's is 52, then yours is 54, and mine must be 56.

After seeing this 52cm from Dave_Mars, I think mine is a 56cm. That frame has hardly any space below the frame pump peg to the down tube weld. If Dave's is 52, then yours is 54, and mine must be 56.
Yes, I believe you're right about this. I'm really in my head about riding a 54 at 5' 10", but it feels pretty good with the seat set back a fair amount. I'm also just feeling lucky to have one of these and experience it for a while, chalking it up to weird Kona geometry, and getting that "aggressive" position ;). I'll be putting some good work into it, so I'm sure someone will want it if I decide to part with it.

Back