Unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the op when it was posted and I thought it was a wind up.
It may have happened it may not but I put it down as nonsense and thought everyone else would do the same.
At worst it was two people at the pub being a touch anti social, the conversation opener may not have been the greatest but the response was equally as rude.
I'd say this needs locked before it becomes even more obsurd.

so rather than being sympathetic why automatically attack Captain Cannondale?

It's because he was wearing an Os--B shirt and nothing else :evil:

Can I just ask all of those people that have seen it fit to verbally assault me, why they have done so?

I wanted nothing more than to make a point about someone who was abusive to me and how shocked I was that it was a Rb member.

The man was right in my face instantly, spitting and shouting so I was verbal to him back.

From what I am getting from some of you is that he was totally within his rights to do that!

You don't have to be a detective to work out why you think it was ok to do it... It's because I was wearing another forums shirt and not an Rb one!

So in truth it must be ok then to praise football violence??

I was upset angry and felt violated by this person, and you seem to think its ok to carry on the insults....

You should all be ashamed of yourselves... If this thread gets locked it will only prove one thing.

It's ok to abuse anyone that is connected to another forum.... And those that think it's funny I hope you get put into a horrible situation like this one day so I can take the P and laugh.

If you actually read the responses their is no verbal assault on you at all, just rather bemused replies as to why you are so upset.

A spreadsheet clearly shows it is all down to Rongo anyway. We have his location and will be dealing with him shortly.

So what about me wanting to go to toilets and have sex with people?? Is that a sensible statement!!

And no one should be blamed without actually questioning anyone!!

What was unleashed on me was appalling, I had my personal space invaded by an idiot!

The thing is here people are judging people by there own standards.... And that's wrong!

No one has any right to attack me verbal or physical.... I came for help and got insults!

captain cannondale":24k70sgm said:
So what about me wanting to go to toilets and have sex with people?? Is that a sensible statement!!

And no one should be blamed without actually questioning anyone!!

What was unleashed on me was appalling, I had my personal space invaded by an idiot!

The thing is here people are judging people by there own standards.... And that's wrong!

No one has any right to attack me verbal or physical.... I came for help and got insults!

If you look at the times of the posts, they had probably been down the pub too hence the colourful replies.

As for 'help' - what did you expect? we all find this 'Rongo' person and publicly flog him? Alcohol and free speech are dangerous companions yet they are allowed. Your responses should be directed at that chap if you see him again, regardless of t-shirt. Theres really nothing anybody can do on the forum unless the chap directly owns up.

Retrobike":24k70sgm said:
We have 20575 registered users

Feel free to and interrogate that lot, especially that 'LGF' character, nasty piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back