Unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain cannondale":3554cd36 said:
The man was right in my face instantly, spitting and shouting so I was verbal to him back.

From what I am getting from some of you is that he was totally within his rights to do that!

You don't have to be a detective to work out why you think it was ok to do it... It's because I was wearing another forums shirt and not an Rb one!

So in truth it must be ok then to praise football violence??

I was upset angry and felt violated by this person, and you seem to think its ok to carry on the insults....

You should all be ashamed of yourselves... If this thread gets locked it will only prove one thing.

It's ok to abuse anyone that is connected to another forum.... And those that think it's funny I hope you get put into a horrible situation like this one day so I can take the P and laugh.

Your original post did not mention he was spitting and shouting, perhaps you should have tried to calm the situation down rather than fan the flames.

Have you never dealt with a drunk before?

There is nothing condoning violence in suggesting it is unwise to exacerbate the situation where one is threatened with it.

If the thread gets locked it will only prove that it had reached its natural end.

Russell":301s7f5v said:
captain cannondale":301s7f5v said:
So what about me wanting to go to toilets and have sex with people?? Is that a sensible statement?

No its not, and the person that posted it should apologise. Althugh they do also say that they used to go to the same pub, so maybe you should be asking them if their comment was based on experience?

Why would you take on someone who was needling you at a pub table? So you can be held back?

Follow them into the toilet; and give them something to think about. Man to man, woman to man, woman to woman.

You wouldn't be insinuating I may enjoy bum sex? I am perfectly comfortable with my gay side, but that does make me wince. Well, it did at first.

I am sceptical about the whole scenario. Can't help it. Didn't try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back