Traced back first owner: It is a Indian Firetrail!

Post the serial number and i'll see if I can find my list of the Alu framed model number for this era. I have it somewhere.

mikee":2vy4d3x0 said:
looks like a 95 palisades trail frame i had
? apart from this is Alu and not steel, has fat tubes and not relatively skinny ones and is shiny silver and not a matt light grey/silver
;)
Assuming you identified you bike correctly.

Thought I would add, my personal opinion is that this bike is a 1994 Rocky Ridge.

Which in this case, means it has a double butted down tube (As opposed to the full butted set of the IFT/BFT or the plain gauge of the Nail trail. Tube diameters are the same though so it's hard to ell from the 'look'

The sticker colour 'black' points to 1994.
The bottle cage and quick release are the colour used on the Rocky Ridge, these luckily seem to be original, unlike the rest of it. The Nail Trail was paler/pinker and the IFT/BFT where blue.

EDIT oh and if so, then MK4...... would be a possible serial number starter.

might have been a 96 then ben
aluminium and looked like that
the IFT had gone all pseudo manitou by then

mikee":2qqkbw84 said:
might have been a 96 then ben
aluminium and looked like that
the IFT had gone all pseudo manitou by then
'96 it was Alu, but anodised black, 97 was yellow ...

1994 Palisade was steel and would have looked like similar to the one i the picture, but steel and skinny.

this was a polished one with red rst's
bloke i got it from reckoned it was a 95

I wanna get my bike back. At the moment its still at the local police station. They wanna search for evidence. I hope I get it back soon. Then I will post what parts are on the bike. I think also the rims are new. It has Wolber Titanium Rims.

My plan is to polish the frame and put another fork on it.

FluffyChicken":3962fjo6 said:
Thought I would add, my personal opinion is that this bike is a 1994 Rocky Ridge........

I was about to suggest that.

IIrc the Nail Trail was a satin silver painted finish whereas the RR and the IFT were polished.

Latest posts

Back