Titanium frames gurus! Can you identify this frame?

Seller just asked to the original owner, and he has confirmed it is an Emery Titane '96.
Wow, that late? I thought that Emery (well, the bike department) was already out of business at the time. Interesting to see that the design of the bike evolved over the years. With luck, the welding techniques too and this Ti 6/4 may be undestructible :cool:.

Those 93 frame were brittle and they quite all broke. That’s the reason why, Emery changed the buider for Sandvik.
So, happy to know it’s an Emery but can’t be a 96 (here’s a link of the last Emery ti made)

I had Jean Billion on phone. The frame before 94 were made in Taïwan by Taï Huei

Last edited:
According to this thread [1] (in French), end of the Emery bikes was 1995. In this thread, a '96 (well, '95 in fact) Ti Emery is shown. Still not the same cable stops than the Spanish bike and no more welded seat clamp, among other differences.

The Spanish bike also resembles a Litespeed Tellico, a Ti 6/4 bike too. Not a 100% match though, even when comparing with different model years.

He just told me he talked with Max Començal with the data you gave me, pointed to this brand and year. Owner lives in Andorra. And Max (ex-Sunn owner and current Començal owner also .

He just told me he talked with Max Començal with the data you gave me, pointed to this brand and year. Owner lives in Andorra. And Max (ex-Sunn owner and current Començal owner also .
Jean Billion should know better than nobody. Maybe a 95?

Latest posts

Back