Time for a rant, prices

Re:

I think a few months down the line there will be a huge fire sale of all these bikes. Unemployment will be massive once the 80% furlough ends and the people buying up bikes whilst on furlough will be selling them to make ends meet. It will turn into a buyers market, just need to wait a couple of months

Re:

So when you agree a deal as I'm about to surely it's always based upon worth to you and a balance between worth to the seller? I'm selling vintage figures for astronomical prices right now but hey, ho

Re: Re:

lukewheels":21bzagn8 said:
So when you agree a deal as I'm about to surely it's always based upon worth to you and a balance between worth to the seller? I'm selling vintage figures for astronomical prices right now but hey, ho
Have got any twenty threes? I liked that one.

blah hahahahahah!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-MOUNTAI ... SwAy5e1h0F

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

'....so no offers please.'

Oh I think you can rest assured on that one.

Is the fingertip included?

I like to ridd on a summer's day too

Mind you, some quality bikes have fallen through the net.

A lovely tourer went for £80 and a Harry Hall mtb dripping in Shimano Deerhead fell off the radar for barely £60

Back