TI Raleigh SBDU 531 Track Frame 1975

Sorry for the delay in getting back on here.

I have to say that £130 is rather conservative for the respray from Mercian!, mine was over double that to strip, finish in three colours and apply decals (supplied from H Lloyd cycles - perfect). This was nearly two years ago, they did a great job but I do think it was expensive.
Still in the end I was happy to pay for a superbly finished frame, they also re-sprayed a road fork for me. I listed out all of the decals needed and they ordered them in for me.

The yellow band on the seat tube is paint, you will need to factor that into your quote. Also allow plenty of time, mine took around 3months before I could collect it!

Think i might give them a ring and see what they say.On another point ive been talking to my friend that had the ex raleigh team tdf bike. The one that was stolen and apparently there is a photo of it and his dad is going to dig it out. I will post it when i get it.
atb Alun

And i forgot to say ive sealed the deal on his other ti team bike i swapped it for 2 toy lamborghini's for his collection so i hope i got the better end of the deal LOL ill post pic's of that as well when i get it.

Back