So it begins Ti Raleigh full restoration

Before you put the painting to bed, check the colour match of the frame and fork. It may superficially look a good match, but under different light conditions, it may look off. Bit like when you see resprayed car parts that are slightly off. We once bought an Astra, looked great in the day, but at dusk you could tell the door was a different colour. It used to annoy me that
Serious question....
If the paint on the frame and forks has come out of the same can why or how would they be different colours?

I thought the same, but this is where I got the spacing from, its also low on the 40th anniversary bikes, I have looked at lots of pics and it seems the TI badge is all over the place on forks.
The badge looks like it should line up with the rim, well that's my explanation 😊

TI-Raleigh-Anniversary-Edition-Bike_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
The 40th anniversary which I’m trying to sell one by the way, is a complete mess in terms of size & location of the decals…..

If your happy with yours then that’s what counts at the end of the day 👍

Last edited:
The 40th anniversary which I’m trying to sell one by the way, is a complete mess in terms of size & location of the decals…..

If your happy with yours then that’s what counts at the end of the day 👍
The fork decal should be placed pretty much central to the rim/brake block as per most of the originals so looking at your Ti40 with a non sloping fork crown and extra clearance it looks correct 👍

eisenherz-raleigh-1 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Back