Ti Raleigh decisions

Dangermouse

Retro Guru
My head hurts, for days I have been looking through ad after ad on marketplace, ebay, gumtree everywhere including here, I am wanting a period group set 1981 for it, but cant decide on Shimano or Campagnolo, Dura Ace 7100/7200 or Super Record, all are super pricey for what they are, what are your thoughts before I have a few too many tonight when the missus goes to bed, and I hit ebay armed with the joint account.

Sorry I will be of not much help here. Bring one in through the front door, then wait until its dark. When she's glued to the telly [no more nails is best for this ] sneak the rest in .

When you are challenged over the number of bikes [she will be . seeing Red at this time] say that they are all family and could not be separated.
This post will self destruct and may not be used in court

Sorry I will be of not much help here. Bring one in through the front door, then wait until its dark. When she's glued to the telly [no more nails is best for this ] sneak the rest in .

When you are challenged over the number of bikes [she will be . seeing Red at this time] say that they are all family and could not be separated.
This post will self destruct and may not be used in court
You speak in my language.............message deleted.

Back