Sold Syncros Powerlite Fork - 1 1/8"

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There's been a few over the years.

And some debate as to whether Syncros, or perhaps a distributor, offered this modification originally to those interested.

I actually kind of like that it has them.

Makes them a bit different, and also extra useful.

Camp bike build anyone? Get a rack on!
i have a couple pairs and they both have the rack mounts. i'm pretty sure these were an option direct from syncros as both sets are similar.

Oh boy, that's 50 minutes drive from my house...

I'm eyeballing that fork because I might be dumb enough to shell out the money but he's asking 80,- euro for postage to the Netherlands.
Isn't that atleast twice what it would really cost? (if that)
It's stuck on 300,- but I have no illusions it'll stay there.

Since @pw_pw_la sold his it's ok I guess to hijack the thread. ;)

I'm eyeballing that fork because I might be dumb enough to shell out the money but he's asking 80,- euro for postage to the Netherlands.
Isn't that atleast twice what it would really cost? (if that)
It's stuck on 300,- but I have no illusions it'll stay there.

Since @pw_pw_la sold his it's ok I guess to hijack the thread. ;)
Thread status: Jacked.
Fork: Based.
Shipping rate: Fricked.

The seller is western side of Zürich- kinda getting close to the direction of central Switzerland. Too much effort and gas to drive parts to a German DHL, IMO. Switzerland is not in the EU, thus shipping rates are bat shit retarded and also due to the Swiss Franc, services cost much more. We'll see how badly someone wants this fork with the quoted shipping. To be honest I may leverage that shipping rate as I can pick up the fork in person for 15 bucks in fuel and two hours round trip. Happy bidding and good luck to you!

Makes sense on the postage then, but yeah 300,- would really be a hard limit already.
As I said, I have no illusion ti's staying at this price I hope you get to pick it up if you're going for it.

Back