This build ain't gonna be cheap! -Pace Content-

Hola mi español es una mierda, so I'll stick to English, weathers nice in the day n deceptively chilly at night.
There was a thread about spokes for HED wheels last weekish you might find helpfully was in <97 chat I think. Your bikes gona look nice.
And the mini well I've never fitted in em so..... Just never got into them? That Disco with the rack n mixer near it's more my style :LOL:

Whenever I put a picture up on here someone notices something else i've got knocking around in the background. There are four more Disco's kicking about here, one of which is Spanish reg'd and the only one I intend to keep.

That was my thread for the HED wheels, I thought more people would benefit from it on its own than languishing in this topic. It is going to look great with those rims on it, I won't give up on them.

At last!!!!!!!! Some visible progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to our man in Santa Monica, "syncrosfan" I now have the required spoke length to get on with building the wheels. That information, along with a couple of warmer evenings making the garage a much less miserable environment to work in, gave me the motivation to start bolting a few odds and sods on..............

Attachments

• f4 009.JPG
    f4 009.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 462
  • f4 005.JPG
    f4 005.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 462
  • f4 003.JPG
    f4 003.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 462
Then I couldn't help myself.................................

Attachments

• f4 018.JPG
    f4 018.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 459
  • f4 016.JPG
    f4 016.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 459
  • f4 012.JPG
    f4 012.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 459
Re:

Only got the wheels back from shop yesterday, that took some time to find someone willing to tension them. Glad I kept looking for someone though.

Attachments

• pace 002.JPG
    pace 002.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 395
  • pace 001.JPG
    pace 001.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 395
Re:

Now running and would be driving if the post man would bring me my new tyres!

Just tips 21lbs on the scales. All that's missing is the rubber and the air to go in it.

Attachments

• pace weight 004.JPG
    pace weight 004.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 377
  • pace weight 002.JPG
    pace weight 002.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 377
just found this thread...big fan of the PACE bikes, love this build..so have you got it finished now? would be nice to see some latest pic.

Back