This build ain't gonna be cheap! -Pace Content-

I have a carbon body rc50 front hub and rc? Rear hub in plain allly, would go well on this. Drop me a pm If they are of any interest.

Ive just missed some polished sub130 bars on evilbay for 99p!!!!!!! They would have been perfect for this.

XTR 9 speed cassette winging its way from the states so I think im committed to going that route. I may be in touch about that rc50 though, I could make a concession on that.

Somewhat off topic but the p'ups getting a 1380, s discs and 4.5j x 10 mini lights, I want it to look more or less standard.

fluroforks":2x15odwj said:
Ive just missed some polished sub130 bars on evilbay for 99p!!!!!!! They would have been perfect for this.

XTR 9 speed cassette winging its way from the states so I think im committed to going that route. I may be in touch about that rc50 though, I could make a concession on that.

Somewhat off topic but the p'ups getting a 1380, s discs and 4.5j x 10 mini lights, I want it to look more or less standard.

Don't put mini lights on it if you want standard looking, get a set of 's' steel rims & hub caps :cool:
I had a clubby estate with s discs & 4.5j Rostyles that came off a 10 inch 1275 GT and it looked the nuts.....unfortunately i have no pics of it :roll:

Nice Pace by the way :LOL:

Gruff":26bxyfkh said:
fluroforks":26bxyfkh said:

Don't put mini lights on it if you want standard looking, get a set of 's' steel rims & hub caps :cool:
I had a clubby estate with s discs & 4.5j Rostyles that came off a 10 inch 1275 GT and it looked the nuts.....unfortunately i have no pics of it :roll:

Now that's all broken biscuits to me?

Bpool77":2yq53ulz said:
Gruff":2yq53ulz said:
fluroforks":2yq53ulz said:

Now that's all broken biscuits to me?

Sorry Bpool77 that was a little off topic
I got all nostalgic about me old minis :oops:

I should have added mini content to the title.

In order that we don't cure the insomniacs not familiar with Longbridge's finest shall we keep this thread about shiny Paces?

Ill be starting a build thread about the truck on www.minipickup.org hopefully early next year - assuming the Pace is finished!

subscribing for mini updates! wow, i didn't even know mini trucks existed! i want an old "real/original' mini.

Back