The worst bike on RB?

Re:

Completed level 2. New power unlocked: Utility.

Oh, and I fixed the hole with this sporty tape.

Attachments

• DSCF9324.jpg
    DSCF9324.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 297
  • DSCF9325.jpg
    DSCF9325.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 297
Re: Re:

mynchiboy":1uzbkdpx said:
I would be tempted to add some mock decals

Great minds think alike, actually I was one step ahead of you earlier this evening. The kids have been playing with a Brother label printer I dug out the other day so I handed the responsibility over to them. Excellent work, I'm sure you'll agree, you'd be hard pushed to tell these from the originals.

I think a cheapo combination cable lock would do for this. Could leave it wrapped around the seatpost. That's a considerable weight saving over my Kryptonite, and it also means I'll never again have to make a u-turn having reached my destination and realised I've left the key at home. I was thinking about doing without a lock altogether, but maybe that's foolish.

It actually rides really nice although it's not perfect. Wheels are a bit buckled (and I bet the nipples are stuck), left hand crank is wobbly, forks are slightly, er, misaligned. I can still ride it with no hands so not too bad, but the front wheel sits to one side slightly.

I think I'm going to convert it to a 1x drivechain. The front mech is an unneccesary complication.

Attachments

• DSCF9327.jpg
    DSCF9327.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCF9328.jpg
    DSCF9328.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 291

Twozaskars":2crmkd31 said:
That bike looks truly awful. I'm inspired by it and may well offer up something as competition. Well done :)

You know, turning this into a BOTM competition would be bloody funny!

Shall we give it a go?

SP

Splatter Paint":c75a1713 said:
Twozaskars":c75a1713 said:
That bike looks truly awful. I'm inspired by it and may well offer up something as competition. Well done :)

You know, turning this into a BOTM competition would be bloody funny!

Shall we give it a go?

SP

That is funny... and yeah why not?

But... I do want to point out that I didn't make this horrible on purpose, I just did the neccesary stuff to make it rideable and stop it dissolving any further in the rain. Without spending any money.

Re:

Ive drawn a blank already - the frames I have are just too good. I'm keen to try magnet fishing though so may just offer up whatever I pull out of the local canal.

Re:

Here's my attempt. The area behind my garage looks tidier and I've got a crap bike that I don't mind abandoning outside the post office. Might take an old shoelace to tie it up with. It's essentially a 1994/5 carrera b52, the forks are both solid and bendy at the same time, and there's no front Mech. The Pedals are pretty good though, along with the un72 bb. It rides reasonably well.

Attachments

• IMG_9845.JPG
    IMG_9845.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_9846.JPG
    IMG_9846.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_9847.JPG
    IMG_9847.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 194

Latest posts

Back