The worst bike on RB?

Re: Re:

Twozaskars":ogcfxs5x said:
Here's my attempt. The area behind my garage looks tidier and I've got a crap bike that I don't mind abandoning outside the post office. Might take an old shoelace to tie it up with. It's essentially a 1994/5 carrera b52, the forks are both solid and bendy at the same time, and there's no front Mech. The Pedals are pretty good though, along with the un72 bb. It rides reasonably well.

That's pretty horrible but I think mine is worse. ;)

bluetomgold":2q4cijnl said:
Twozaskars":2q4cijnl said:
Here's my attempt. The area behind my garage looks tidier and I've got a crap bike that I don't mind abandoning outside the post office. Might take an old shoelace to tie it up with. It's essentially a 1994/5 carrera b52, the forks are both solid and bendy at the same time, and there's no front Mech. The Pedals are pretty good though, along with the un72 bb. It rides reasonably well.

That's pretty horrible but I think mine is worse. ;)

I was tempted to drill some holes in it but that would be cheating. You're right anyway, yours is much better / worse lol

I will change my ex ... for any bicycle seen here ... was old but with some new bits like that awwfull fork ... :LOL:

c.jpg

Oldskool13":e0s60dze said:
And then there's this....

The trouble is I've actually started to get a soft spot for these old unloved British clunkers. :facepalm:

I'm beyond help, maybe it's time to quietly withdraw from this site before Admin kick me off!

I wonder if there's a site for middle aged blokes with questionable bike taste?

That's nice!

I had a K2 which was very similar, and which rode brilliantly, although it was let down by some of the components. I'd love to do some upgrades on one - I think the frames are actually pretty decent.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=349632&hilit=falcon

Re:

I haven't owned, but I've had the misfortune of riding something far worse than any of these; it was some Reebok branded BSO. It had really crummy suspension forks, that had seized solid, weighed about 40 lbs and had a massive padded saddle that made it really difficult to pedal. I was exhausted after a short 2 mile trip; it would have been far less effort to walk.

Back