The RetroBike crew take on the North Downs -----

Ace write-up!

I don't usually react like that honest! :oops:

I blame the heat of the moment and trying to clear the trail fast :)

Let me check my rota Gus, have you pinned it down to a certain date yet?

Right, I'm climbing/fell walking in Wales 20-23 April as I'm off for a couple of weeks around that time, supposed to be taking SWMBO to the Peak District for a couple of days too. Hopefully it'll all click into place.....?

:roll:

Excellent write up!

Unfortunately I doubt i'll be able to make the end of April...

Got to officiate at the National 4X at Chicksands this weekend

Then its the NPS XC at Thetford over Easter

Following weekend it's a UCI Marathon event in Southern Turkey

http://www.manavgatmtb.org/

It's a hard job but someone's got to do it!

So getting another MTB related weekend off after that lot could be testing marital relations in the Mad Cow household a wee bit too much.

But never say never :D

And the Cannondale should be working by then :D

Hilts great Write-Up, I reckon you get the Honorary Pulitzer Prize ;)

How's that leg? Looked nasty!

Was the best day I've had on a bike in a long long time.. Shame I'm bikeless in Sydney for the next 6 months :roll:

Looking forward to seeing photos of the next RB Meet! :D

andrewl":2ffk1kbc said:
Plenty of time to build another....

Hahaha I already started looking! :?

EDIT: Just seen my Username subtitle too; Hilts that your doing? Don't think I'm going to live that one down :LOL:

EDIT: Just seen my Username subtitle too; Hilts that your doing? Don't think I'm going to live that one down

Not guilty Matt, seems others besides me were impressed with your impression of Alf Stewart.

Leg is almost back to its normal size, been ok to ride on it but haven't been able to run (so not all bad news ;) ).

I'm actually starting therapy this week to get over your shoes !! 'tight beaver tight beaver, i'm gonna have to **** it '

Back