The Immigration Debate........

cce":2noda85t said:
is it really though

thing x devalues/weakens thing y. Chances are thing y wasnt very strong in the first place.

someone in work told me their apollo bike from halfords was just as good as my pace rc100. i put them straight on that one.

videojetman":ccu4oodi said:
cce":ccu4oodi said:
is it really though

thing x devalues/weakens thing y. Chances are thing y wasnt very strong in the first place.

someone in work told me their apollo bike from halfords was just as good as my pace rc100. i put them straight on that one.

That's lovely. That really doesnt relate to this case at all.

Does them owning an apollo make your pace less good?

Rosstheboss ,

Look forward to meeting you for one of our local rides soon , whatever your origins .
Unless you're in the EDL /BNP that is ! :LOL:
Though your intelligence suggests that you're not :facepalm:
That should get a few backs up :D

videojetman":2wgvss6b said:
cce":2wgvss6b said:
That's lovely. That really doesnt relate to this case at all.
much like gay marriage.

Gay marriage, much like immigration is an issue that's largely driven by fear of change.

Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by Catholics - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by abolishing slavery - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by the Jews - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by allowing women the vote - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by Communism - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by mixed race marriages - It wasn't
Years ago people feared our Culture would be destroyed by homosexuals - It wasn't
Might be just me but there might be something to learn from history.

No one in Scotland gives a toss about UKIP.

"Your beloved BNP" was meant in the sense of "Your average Joe", I did not mean to suggest Techno is a BNP lover. Despite his propensity for sketchy thinking.

Back