The Immigration Debate........

Off topic is the kitchen at a party? There has to have been some really pish poor parties round glasgow for that analogy to fly.

technodup":1zyfbucs said:
On any forum I've ever used you start off in the main area then get bored either of the chat or the topic in general, thus migrate to off topic. It's usually the place to be, like the kitchen at parties if you will.

For me you have to wonder about people moaning about off topic threads in off topic sections.

actually the main reason i'd hoped you had all given it a rest on this one was purely because these threads have a habit of turning sour, which means that even though i'm not interested in the thread subject i (amongst others) have to keep an eye on it to be the referee as someone put it.

this one has become very tit for tat with quoting and reading different things into what people have written, the tone is hard to pick up sometimes and this causes issues sometimes, luckily this thread has been relatively polite for a political thread but either way it's a bit sort of "sigh . . . have they not got bored yet" for me. (no offence meant by the way)

Back