The Great Conservative Swindle

Heres a thought.

The government authorised the invasion of Iraq because they had imaginary WMD, and totally fictitious means of launching these imaginary WMDs to the UK.

Russia definitely does have WMD's, have used them in Syria and are threatening to use even nastier ones in Ukraine, and the government let them do what they want.

Nowt so illogical or inconsistent as a politician :LOL:

I guess its only the fear of us sending our 14 remaining soldiers to give them a good kicking is all that is stopping Putin from having a go at us.

I should clarify, I dont do party politics. The idea that one team is somehow better than the other on every level doesn't work in sport, and is a puerile proposition for running a country and a society.

I do take a great interest in current affairs, but have long since realised anything that goes wrong has a politician behind it, and anything that goes well happens by accident and a politician somewhere will take credit for it.

Im an equal opportunites hater when it comes to politicos, and take great delight in rolling my eyes and taking the pish out of them wherever they may be or what colour rosette they wear.

So no, I don't do politics in the normal sense but will happily indulge in a spot of  antipolitics.

The only one I had any real time for was Screaming Lord Sutch. He could have put this country on a course to international greatness 👍

Last edited:
I should clarify, I dont do party politics. The idea that one team is somehow better than the other on every level doesn't work in sport, and is a puerile proposition for running a country and a society.

I do take a great interest in current affairs, but have long since realised anything that goes wrong has a politician behind it, and anything that goes well happens by accident and a politician somewhere will take credit for it.

Im an equal opportunites hater when it comes to politicos, and take great delight in rolling my eyes and taking the pish out of them wherever they may be or what colour rosette they wear.

So no, I don't do politics in the normal sense but will happily indulge in a spot of  antipolitics.

The only one I had any real time for was Screaming Lord Sutch. He could have put this country on a course to international greatness 👍
You'll like this chap ...
My old next door neighbour was ex met....he was on first name terms with screaming lord Sutch...
He arrested him 7 times!

from my walk the other day
View attachment 666672

Bit better shot around here:

ETTheExtraTerrestrial_onesheet_BikeOverMoon_USA-5.jpg

Back