The Cannock Turkey Twizzler ~ 27/12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannock drains well due to its glacial origins, but there looks like being no let up in the weather according to the bbc so don't bring expensive brake blocks......they will be converted into expensive black slop........

Drums is the way forward

dang. Am going to miss a twizzler for the first time in years. Have gone from on call to having an appointment in Milton Keynes at 11am.

That sucks big man, and I'm not even going to be flying the eighties flag in your absence, sorry :oops: I wwill be bringing something I'm really very pleased with though ... although it currently only has obe gear, oh dear...

Can't wait!

Currently packing up for the annual pilgrimage to the ancestral family home (Wolverhampton), so if anyone has a wanted list fit the post-ride jumble now would definitely be the time to mention it!

Also, is anyone doing the Dalby ride on the 28th? Need a volunteer mule to transport some goodies to Stu (SLM racing) - only a small package ;)

I'm going to see what conditions we have down here before i set off as there is more heavy rain and high winds forecast. After Mondays storm it took 2 1/2 hours to do a 15 minute journey due to everywhere being flooded out.

Realise it doesn't help if you can't get off your drive ... but the weather's been lovely and sunny up here, walking near Cannock yesterday and it was lovely.

Hope all you southerners are okay and make it up safely!

Just working out the points for the 2013 National Series.
It would be a lot easier if a) I hadn't lost half the sign in sheets and b) I wasn't drinking White Russians...

I think I've worked out the top ten now.

Hopefully some of them will be there tomorrow.

Without meaning to curse the ride, the weather forecast for tomorrow in Cannock has improved every time I've looked at it today.

Should be another classic day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back