The Cannock Turkey Twizzler 2016 Edition...

Re:

I did half also. Due to a top class dramatic duck board non elective dismount into water.

That's why the pics are a bit smudged.

Or was it tears of pity.

I very well might pop down but which steed to take, klien pulse, proflex 657,diamond back Topanga, 80's gitane ,or the rocky mountain soul

elPedro666":3rmofq1f said:
themountie":3rmofq1f said:
would love to do this as I am not far away like Cannock chase a lot is there any shorter rides you are going as I can manager 5-10 mile as I am semi retired lol due to injurys

The ride is a figure of eight so it's possible to just do Follow The Dog and miss off the Monkey Trail, as we have on previous visits. Old Kit might be looking to do the same...

I don't need to confirm I'm coming do I? I mean, I'm obviously coming :xmas-big-grin:

Will be good to see yah again Pete.

Will you be dragging Dicko10 along as well?

Retro Spud":2sla21i7 said:
Will be good to see yah again Pete.

Will you be dragging Dicko10 along as well?

Follows me around like a sad puppy, can't shake him to be honest. Hopefully he won't steal my bike this year...

Re:

I will be coming.
All sections were open last weekend with a few new bits as well.
Only 13.5 miles all the way round so even my old Saracen should make it.

Re: Re:

bontybonty":1iky43ho said:
Hi all intending to come on my bonty race but might bottle it and bring an can't cruz fs instead

Bring the Bonty....you know it makes sense, besides it would be rude to bring anything else. :D

I have been known to do this ride in short sleeves its been so warm previous years. Waders for other years.

This year looks around 6c. Tuesday bank hol is working out ok too so I might be about for once.

Whatever the current virus is that is doing the rounds, I've got it and its horrible. Not too sure if I'm going to make it.

Latest posts

Back