Cannock Turkey Twizzler, Thursday 27th December

Re:

Everyone getting excited...
The last 3 days have been dry here and no rain in sight. Actual weather forecast is 8C and dry...
No excuses for not bringing Old steel bikes. They will not be going home rusty...

(Hopefully)

Rich.

Re:

Well that's gone and thoroughly cursed it, well done rich :roll:
:LOL:

I'll be on old steel, but with mudguards and picnic hamper :cool:

Re:

Enjoy Cannock tomorrow, 2018 continues to throw curveballs, so new oven delivery stops play for me tomorrow. :evil:

Re: Re:

BerthaPog":2qkzpj8d said:
Enjoy Cannock tomorrow, 2018 continues to throw curveballs, so new oven delivery stops play for me tomorrow. :evil:

Boooooo! Was really looking forward to hearing about your mad year! My mum's oven blew up about an hour ago too (no one harmed!), rubbish :evil:

Re:

I’m considering Cannock tomorrow (working today) , but early in the month lots were shut. Any chance you can let me know which bits are closed currently? The lower cliff part was shut completely and that’s one of the best bits

Re:

Hi , yeh I always check that but there was lots more closed last ride. I usually get round in 1 hour 40 in the wet and managed 1.15 last time. And it’s not because I’ve suddenly got quicker there was loads shut lol.

Re:

Well that was fun! Home with a clean backside as Rich promised, positively mild for the carpark after-picnic! Bovril & mince pies: it's a new taste sensation :D

Brilliant company as always, a great random mix of bikes and trails that were occasionally fun-slippy but never gloopy or unpleasant, excellent!

I'll get a link to a Google Drive for everyone to drop/steal pictures into/from after tea...

You can see which bits we rode on today's Strava, the Tackeroo detour was optional but there may have been some work going on there too, couldn't really see from where we were: https://strava.app.link/TslhAY8OZS

Very unsure whether this monstrosity will work, but you never know...

http://open.relive.cc/wf/click?upn=flHS ... BwFQ-3D-3D

Back