The Cannock Turkey Twizzler 2016 Edition...

She's done it again. Family incoming. You know when she says you can still do something but you know that if you do......................

The History Man":wartxrsz said:
She's done it again. Family incoming. You know when she says you can still do something but you know that if you do......................

Be a man!
I fear that statement may be wildly open to interpretation.

Anyone have a wanted list? Packing now to leave in the morning... :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

So much want to do this but i have no fitness and feel bloated and semi somnus :facepalm: Too many 6/7 day weeks has done its trick :facepalm:

Excuse the rant...looking forward to the pics. Hope its a crispy frosty one, love those rides.

Re:

For anyone still on the fence.....
Weather report is looking good!
Crisp, dry and calm. Much better than staying indoors!!!

Re: Re:

Myshrall189":3tnwg10w said:
For anyone still on the fence.....
Weather report is looking good!
Crisp, dry and calm. Much better than staying indoors!!!

:D

Attachments

• wp_ss_20161225_0002.png
    wp_ss_20161225_0002.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,211
Looking nice ...cold and clear.
I'm spending today in the workshop with the cat.and log fire. ..top day.
Klein Mantra being revived.

All the best,

Re:

Agree that looks gorgeous; crisp and bright here today (half hour south) - perfect for it!

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR THE FENCE-SITTERS

There is a new(ish) cafe at the split point of the two routes (the centre of the figure 8, if you're trying to picture it), right on the railway crossing - I can't find any info on opening times but potentially it's a perfect stopover for anyone wanting to do just the short loop (Follow the Dog), whilst the keener amongst us carry on and do the other side (Monkey Trail). That way we can all start and finish together :cool:

If anyone can find out anything about the opening times that'd be brilliant, I've drawn a blank...

Back