That one bike you'll probably never own but would die for

Re:

I remember these from mags in the late 90's. simply beautiful. But probably all cracked by now :LOL: Expensive and elitist then, just become near extinct.

Any how a super rare machine in any case, you would probably die if you rode them any kind of hard!

Want one.

Attachments

• f1ANN1.jpg
    f1ANN1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 370
Re:

A Kuwahara BMX :cool:

Entered a competition to win one like in the ET film, my dad said to me at the time don't get your hopes up - you may not win

He was right :cry:

Re:

One of these MFers

w0ab.jpg

mjnb5.jpg

The first one was John Parker's

Dossa, your welcome to come down to Kent anytime and ride the Merlin Ridgeback :) now if anyone has a nice Fat Chance they don't want and fancy a bit of Ti I might get the bike I'll likely never own.

The original saddle from the bike in excellent condition is on it's way to me as well! Just the tyres and grips that are not NOS now but little chance I can source these.

Re:

Have to say for me it would be BMX...a Skyway TA, chrome frame, black 5 spoke skyways. Or the 24" wheel version too...or a PK Ripper! Its one thing paying a grand for an MTB but I can't justify it on a BMX. So I'll probably never own but I have had dreams about owning one!

Doug

Back