Thanks all, Where do you get your spokes from ?? FOUND !!!

Re: Where do you get your spokes from ??? Wanted ...

From looking through my order history the only time i've used anyone other than Rose is when they've been out of stock. Or it's been a spoke they don't carry. (They use to have a much better range of silver than black spokes for instance)

Actionsports.de are also quite cheap.

Sapim from Malcolm Borg at the cycle clinic. 32 silver double butted about £16 or so

Re:

Thanks everyone.
I even had a whinge at DT Swiss head office then got an email from Madison's who must be their main distributor who told me they were out of stock on certain sizes until after Christmas, seems mad.
Going to try the links.
Thanks again :xmas-big-grin:

Madison are dreadful IME. You should see the small Shimano spares that get imported into Germany (for example single casette sprockets) which Madison don't bother to bring into the UK.

LOL at Madison.

I know of a few retailers/wheelbuilders who used to just buy spokes from euro retailers as the heartbreak and mindf**k of trying to get stock from Madison was just not worth it to save tuppence h'apenny on a set of spokes.......

Doesn't sound like they've improved much.

They have their fingers in so many pies, gorilla tape, fishing rods all sorts,
I'm bit of a company check freak. Owned buy a holding firm I think owned by two blokes, one a billionaire in the Bahamas, nice as long as you don't need spokes. :D

Back